Thread: Dell Latitude E5410 and Dell Latitude E6410 getting confused

Dell Latitude E5410 and Dell Latitude E6410 getting confused

I think that I am asking a foolish question but need the answer for the same. As mentioned in the title that I am confused between buying this Dell Latitude E5410 and Dell Latitude E6410. The thing is that I have seen Dell Latitude E5410 and it is quite good as per my requirement and I have also done a research on Dell Latitude E6410. Both of them seem similar to me and I not able to find the exact difference between both of them. So I need suggestion for finding the better one between these two.

Re: Dell Latitude E5410 and Dell Latitude E6410 getting confused

See currently I am using this Dell Latitude E5410 and I am completely satisfied with the performance, so I will suggest you the same. As Dell's graphics solution is based on the integrated Intel GMA HD and waives a unit dedicated graphics from Nvidia or ATI. In addition, there are a maximum of 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, a 320 GByte hard disk or a 128 GByte SSD (Solid State Drive).

I have my E6410 and I will provide some details related to this. The housing cover is made of a metal alloy and very stable, although only moderately rigid. Middle of the screen lock button and right below the SD card reader with an Middle of the screen lock button and right below the SD card reader with an Dummy SD Card. Notebook of right, center of the removable DVD burner with eject button (to remove the burner). The eject button can be locked at the base by a screw (included). In short it provide all the functionality those are required.

This Dell Latitude E5410 notebook is compatible with Linux Ubuntu 9.10, a system option that is not currently available as well as that of an SSD up to a storage capacity of 128GB Other options that were announced but not yet available, there are also a Blu-Ray unit, modules 3G / HSPA or a fingerprint reader. This model features a conservative and professional finish with gray / silver, as well as angular lines. It enjoys a robust design thanks to the chassis Trimetal and reinforced hinges. The keyboard has antimicrobial protection.

As usual with Dell, it is interesting to be able to customize more or less. I will appreciate the example processor options as well as a higher resolution, not to mention a 16/10 format better suited for professional use a slab 16:9. In trade, also difficult to find a similar model with 9 cell battery and hard drive at 7200 rpm. However, we regret that no 64-bit system option is available, which is unfortunate because without it, only 3 GB of RAM can be fully exploited.

Most of the detail is already mentioned in the above reply. Now the only thing I can suggest you to just compare the price of both of the laptops, because the ultimate thing depends on the product you are getting at the least possible price. In that case Dell Latitude E5410 is clear winner for me. The final decision depends on you to take, if you want to get the latest model then you can go for Dell Latitude E6410.