Thread: Which iPod should I buy?

Which iPod should I buy?

My plan is to buy a new iPod. There are many brands which has different functioning .I had gone through it but not getting proper idea which should I buy.I am looking for an iPod in which I can see videos, large memory support, long lasting battery, its accessories must have high-quality and must have a reputed company.

Re: Which iPod should I buy?

Here is Apples iPod nano is now all music and have multi-touch, It is very easier to play most important attribute of it, is that it’s portable, lighter, it is available in many vibrant colors and it’s very sleek to handle. The new built-in clip makes it easy to move. Just clip iPod nano to your sleeve, jacket then you can carry it everywhere and can always keep your music to within reach.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There are many variety of iPod, but I recommend you to go with apple iPod classic. It's a one of the most sale able product that apple have made. It is available in standard silver or striking black, iPod classic is a sleek. All metal of iPod classic are enclosure of self-possessed of anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel.

A new generation iPod has arrived it has been launch with the name iPod touch it has two built-in cameras, One on the front above the display and another one on the back. The front camera made for use Face Time. It also has retina display that includes LED backlighting and an ambient light sensor which is robotically regulate brightness of screen.

As per your question Sony has recently launch X series Walkman a device that has noise cancellation technology, which is most effective technologies that Sony has launch previously. This device has the addition feature of wireless internet function, which can be useful for direct access of You-Tube. It has a storage capacity of 16GB and 32GB and also support all standard audio and video files.
    Last edited by Simond; 10-09-2010 at 02:27 PM.

There is one of the success products of Apple brand is fourth generation iPod shuffle. In new iPod shuffle there is no buttons on this device, so you can control by using earphones which has Rocker/tri button in the middle of the cable. It also features smartly and handles multiple playlist and presently available memory in 2GB model.