Thread: HP Envy 14 vs. Pavilion dm4t vs. Pavilion dv6tse

HP Envy 14 vs. Pavilion dm4t vs. Pavilion dv6tse

I will be joining new college in few weeks and I have decided to buy a laptop so that I can use that for my college work. I am going to use laptop for light gaming and I am not a game freak but this laptop will be mainly used for video editing because it is the part of my course work. I will also need to do a lot of Photoshop work. So for all these purpose I have finalized these three laptops. HP Envy 14, Pavilion dm4t and Pavilion dv6tse.

Re: HP Envy 14 vs. Pavilion dm4t vs. Pavilion dv6tse

According to me you should go for HP Envy 14, I am suggesting this because of its elegant design and powerful processor technology, the HP Envy14 the ideal choice when looking at the same elegance and high performance. Its slim body is packed with features and software, and the flat auxiliary battery lasts all night.

HP Envy 14 provides High performance for work and leisure. With Original Windows 7 and an Intel ® dual-or quad-core processor plus ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 graphics card power is enough for your videos, graphics and games. Computer technology with real comfort and luxury. The special feature of the large ClickPad the HP Envy and the backlit keyboard in single-key layout, you can see and feel: the unique keys respond with their own reflections on your finger.

Hewlett Packard offers a bewildering range of options for mobile. Yet it is hard to go mistaken with the HP Pavilion dm4t. This is not the model, thin and lightweight, the cheapest, but it brings a lot of power and value in a machine that weighs 4.4 pounds and has a thickness of less than one inch. Specify a model with 2.26 GHz processor Intel Core i5-430M Dual Core, 4GB of RAM, a 500 gigabyte hard drive and an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450 and you pay $ 908.99.

The performance of the HP Envy 14 we offer many opportunities for work and entertainment. For example we can choose a combination of two hard drives for a total of 2TB of the system. In the field of processors have up to Intel Core i7 and USB 3.0 ports. Obviously the weight of this equipment is high, 3.5 kg, but not exaggerated when we consider its diagonal.

If you are planning of getting this Pavilion dv6tse for the work that you have mentioned that it will better not to go for that. It will better if go for the other laptops that you have mentioned that is HP Envy 14 and Pavilion dm4t. I am saying this because you are not getting that much quality from this laptop in comparison to the amount you have to pay for this.

The Envy 14 I find very interesting, if you weigh 2kg or less can be a really great option, of course, this also have an ATI card (which do not comment), but they say if Eyefinity bear. Be seen if HP has managed to solve the problems of the previous heat had Envy, mostly to the Envy 15, was his main Achilles heel (well, not too fond of the touchpad in reviews). I guess it's solved; the two inches of difference can serve to greatly improve the cooling system.