Thread: Dell Inspiron 1545 Preinstalled Wallpapers

Dell Inspiron 1545 Preinstalled Wallpapers

Is there anyone who is having the dell with the pre-installed wallpapers? The problem is that I have recently formatted my system and by mistake lost them. According to me the green city one, and the pink one, is there anyone having these wall paper. If anyone is having these wall papers then please upload these thing or provide me any link for that.

Re: Dell Inspiron 1545 Preinstalled Wallpapers

I am not sure that this will help you to solve the problem but you can search for these preinstall wallpapers on Dell website. You just need to provide your service tag and then they will give you permission for downloading that thing. If you have any other problem then let me know. According to me this is the way studio 15.

Windows Vista 4 MB ram, core 2 duo. I have installed Dell Inspiron 1545 XP on this but the CD boot screen goes blue, indicating problems in HD or viruses, does not continue the installation, you must move something in the setup? Originally comes with Windows Vista. If anyone has any related solution then let me know about this problem.

Well as far as I know system that come with Vista preloaded are quite reluctant to let the operating system change. Anyway, first, see if you get all the necessary drivers for your Dell Inspiron 1545 XP, then it will better to for that but before that it will not be a better decision. So I will suggest you not to for that just stick with your current configuration.

I tell you that I have the drivers for XP, I need to install XP on this laptop, but to boot the XP CD I get blue screen with the message you mention, if I could give some solution for this problem then provide information related to that. Anyway thanks for the reply that you given but that is not helpful for me in anyways. I will be waiting for any other solution.

I installed xp on my laptop dell inspiron 1545 came with the question. When you reboot press f2 to enter setup. Go to system setup and configuration it says sata really cannot remember is the last option three, you have to change to where it says ticked this option applies ties and give it to exit. Reboot and boot from the cd and you will recognize the hard disk.