Thread: Laptop keyboard get freeze, when I start typing

Laptop keyboard get freeze, when I start typing

I got new laptop it is an hp laptop. I use my laptop for word processing, email use, and for my enjoyment. Earlier I did not have any issues with my laptop. But from last week I am getting problems of freezing keyboard. When I power on my laptop it work properly if I try to open application more than one then my laptop get freeze.

Re: Laptop keyboard get freeze, when I start typing

I have gone through you question I suggest you that if there is too many programs are running on your machine. Then also computer get freeze. Freezing is related to errors in the windows registry. This windows registry contains all records regarding to run all hardware and software on your machine. as time goes on the registry becomes congested with corrupt files and errors. I If your system does have an internal clean-up tool you will not face problem with windows registry
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you facing problem with freezing keyboard make sure make you have a Universal serial Bus mouse attached, because this for sure you can still work. With your mouse go the 'Mouse properties' on your system. On your desktop click on to the Start Button then go to the Control Panel and then go to Mouse. Click on the tab 'Device Settings'. In the tabbed window ‘Reset Devices’ button located click on that button it will grey out for a few seconds but after that you can able to type keyboard

As per you question I suggest you to try an external keyboard first see if the crisis is persists. an internal and external keyboard uses special controllers. Another thing is that among the all keys one key may be “malfunction” or your machine may be infected with virus. If you getting this kind of problem again and again.I suggest you to do the formatting your machine and reinstall all your software with a good anti virus.