Thread: Video Problem for a Panasonic CF-29 Mk3

Video Problem for a Panasonic CF-29 Mk3

I am trying to install the Windows 7 on my Panasonic CF-29 Mk3 but i guess it is not possible to install it. The problem seems to be with an video set in these is the Intel 855GM graphic controller. Can you guys tell me that will Windows Vista driver work on it or not.

Re: Video Problem for a Panasonic CF-29 Mk3

I would like to ask you that what kind of graphic card your laptop has and which driver it needs to install. So that people can help you to provide the procedure and the proper source for the driver which you wish to download on your panasonic laptop. And check that you are downloading the proper driver for your version of windows 7.

"We wanted to show how far we are with the driver development for Windows 7," said Andrew Dodd, software product manager of AMD's graphics division ATI. Among the new features of Catalyst 9.3 includes the support of Windows 7 was contained in Windows Display Driver Model 1.1 ( WDDM ). In Windows Vista, WDDM 1.0 will still be installed, then Dodd.

The new video driver can Dodd say since the beta version of Windows 7 are used. For example, Catalyst 9.3 improves graphics performance when using high-resolution screens. For Windows 7 supports the driver and the new Direct-2-D programming interface allows developers improve the ClearType rendering and rely on hardware acceleration of vector graphics can.

Panasonic have achieved a new mark in the market by its latest driver for windows 7 machines. This can achieve the maximum performance your hardware, you should always use the latest device drivers. The manufacturer, Panasonic offers to this end a database of all hardware components. How to find the appropriate driver for each model - regardless of operating system or system architecture.