Thread: Kinetic Scrolling on ToughBook CF-29?

Kinetic Scrolling on ToughBook CF-29?

I am using the ToughBook CF-29 and it performs amazingly. I have got some drivers on an internet for synaptec devices which might be much more useful for them. Actually i want to download this drivers for for gestures and kinetic scrolling, etc...but i do not have any synaptec devices. I am using Windows XP on this laptop so is it possible to enable such functions on this laptop?

Re: Kinetic Scrolling on ToughBook CF-29?

I have gone through the manual of the laptop which you are using currently is having windows xp system. I would like to inform you that pinch zoom or kinetic scrolling are not possible to work. But at least you should try installing the drivers for your xp system so that you can use the scroll strip which is also not a bad function.

Unluckily, multi-touch technology needs dissimilar hardware as well as software. Yes, several mfrs are presents updated drivers to attach some multi-touch functionality to grown-up models; but they in fact does not works like no one has a touchscreen phone with a touch screen that's half as good as the iPhone.

Almost without buttons is to perform the magic wand remote control can control every electronic device. By tilting and rotating the input device to the desired functions are triggered. uWand With Philips, however, not only the operation of various devices in the entertainment industry to be possible. In a video shown by the producers and users of the remote control to copy a picture from a TV to a digital picture frame can.

Under the Windows logo to the left now hides all that has so far been found in the "programs". These include, for example, the folder My Documents, Messenger, calculator or radio. However, the icons were a little disposed and hexagonal, ie diagonally placed, which increases the accuracy. Above all, you can list with a total of 52 icons now "touch the" like on the iPhone , the technical term for this is kinetic scrolling. For those who do not know this kind: the screen contents and immediately follows exactly the movement of the fingers on the touch-screen sets. Even the "nudge" to the list works properly, after which the site quickly scrolls up or down.

The new interface was unfortunately not up to the level of the functions carried. The actual settings continue to see exactly like on Windows Mobile 6.1 - and that means small, spartan, messy. So it's once again pull out the pen! A further complication is that the paths run back conceivable varied: time must be pressed right up OK, now the top left arrow icon, and in other situations, including the bottom right of a "Cancel" or "Finish". The maximum annoying!

The new Start menu is waste: The changes affect only the surface, not the actual functions. Microsoft continues to fine-tune leaves the producers in this case Samsung: The Koreans have on their demo model, all functions such as setting the ringtones or the selection of the menu designs themselves packed in a finger-friendly interface. But who says that all manufacturers make this effort? What relates to Windows Mobile 6.5, so will the new start menu no significant benefits in practice. The kinetic scrolling is now mandatory, not freestyle.