Thread: Studio 15 Dell Webcam Center "No supported webcam driver detected

Studio 15 Dell Webcam Center "No supported webcam driver detected

Hello,
    i am the user of dell studio 15,the laptop is newly bought by me,the provision of dell webcam driver cd was noticed by me,the installed version of dell wc for my laptop is not the content which is supportable, i even tried to contact the technicians, and from dell i noticed that there only one version of this kind of cd which was misplaced my be, so please any one try to solve this problem.

Re: Studio 15 Dell Webcam Center "No supported webcam driver detected

As the problems for getting the dell webcam drivers restricts you from using your webcam,this drivers are must for the installations, without the files installed it is not possible for you to make use of the webcam,as you have lost the installation disk,you just try downlaod the required software and upload it,if the problems even lasts after installations of the driver try to contact the dell to get the copy of driver cd.

Since the driver cd of dell studio 15 for its webcam is misplaced by you, and now the problem is without the supporting drivers the webcam cannot work,so would like to recommend to recommend you to update the face recognisation software, for the updation visit start menu,proceed to programs, select the fast access recognition folder and try to configure it,then just try to click on advanced and check for the updation, you will require to login for the face recognition software,then just try not using the dell webcam central.

As since you webcam not working for you since the supporting drivers are not available since you misplaced them, since the dell wc have been installed by by you and they are not working for you, i would like to recommend you to use the different os other than which you are using currently on your laptop, this may at some extend try to solve your problem.

As you have contacted the dell, and since they replied for the only one version cd of the webcam center available to them,as you have tried to download the various drivers but you were not supported by it, the only way i would like to recommend you to purchase the new same kind of laptop where you will be provided with the upcoming driver cd through which you may upload the driver and make use of the webcam.