Thread: DELL XPS M1330: Lowering GPU and CPU temperature

DELL XPS M1330: Lowering GPU and CPU temperature

Well let's go straight to the point I have a XPS M1530 with a 8600 gpu. As many already know this chipset has a design flaw that causes temperature rise. On the other hand say that the laptop also has a design flaw and raises temperature. (Between the heatsink and the GPU, I have understood that not all heat is sufficient to cause over hear). In short I just want to the method for lowering GPU and CPU temperature.

Re: DELL XPS M1330: Lowering GPU and CPU temperature

The CPU Clock Utility RightMark of you can adjust the electric voltage and the frequency of the processor so that it is throttled in less demanding applications only. Thus, the processor generates less heat and therefore requires less cooling. RMClock uses AMD processors in modern integrated Cool'n'Quiet technology. Similarly, processors from Intel, such as the Core Solo or Core Duo, or equivalent desktop processors are supported.

Thanks for the suggestion that you have given I have download the utility that you have suggested. But the thing is that I am not able to use this thing. The issue is that I want is to leave at 1.25 (amd 3800 and is a 45W low voltage) but my motherboard will not let me download 1.35. Could anyone tell me how this download that I have done is useful. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Want to see if there is a way to reduce the temperature rose onboard GPU (8200) a M2 and Biostar GF8200C. More than anything in the subject of the heat that can come. Currently idle is around 42 degree to 45 degree and load the 52 degree to 55 degree. I think these are normal temperatures; the theme has not yet been under the heat of 42 degree that is to come. Worst of all, you cannot find somewhere to read until temperature is normal. I found one that said it ran at 70 degree and peak at full load. In short, the idea was one of two things, put coolers in the cabinet (OX-811) or defect in the chipset.

Well there are many temperature monitoring system available in market, you can search for that on net. I will suggest you to go for I8kfanGUI software application. It is a small tool for displaying the internal temperature and to monitor and control the fan speed on Dell notebooks, the rows of Inspiron, Latitude and Precision and the manufacturer explicitly indicates that the use is at your own risk, because the program is not supported by Dell is, the resulting errors are therefore covered by any warranty.

There is something that you see to be changed? Is something wrong by leaving the memory voltage to 2.1 the constant? Is that if I cannot put it under the maximal performance? What I have to leave everything on the basis of multi and vcore. And the processor can be downloaded from 1.125 v to the first mode? If you can provide help related then it will be better for me.