Thread: Bricked Dell Studio XPS 1645

Bricked Dell Studio XPS 1645

Recently I have got my Dell Studio XPS 1645 and it was working fine, then I have received the third party replacement system that was provided by Dell. After getting that I was experiencing some problem related to screen brightness. This was not giving me much problem but after some time screen of dell Studio XPS 1645 becomes extremely white and then I got blue screen error. Now that is really annoying. After rebooting the systems many times I was not able to get the system back to normal. I need help for this bricked Dell Studio XPS 1645.

Re: Bricked Dell Studio XPS 1645

I think that I am also facing similar problem with Dell Studio XPS 1645 system I am having. Currently I have a problem with the machine. I do not need to use a resource-intensive application chart. The PC freezes sometimes after a few minutes (a few seconds sometimes) to use so I only used the file explorer. (Duration of use before blocking is random but it generally occurs before the 10 minutes of use)> reset requirement. Most often I am getting bluescreen and my computer system reboots.

There are two that stand out most often: First thing you need to do is to check RAM. This may be a design flaw. Dell offers comprehensive testing software for your barrettes and the other thing is the software problem with the graphics drivers. Most graphics cards on laptops are changed by those who create the laptops. Result: the official drivers are sometimes not suited to graphics cards and an error of this kind can occur. In this case, (re) install the driver for DELL.

It is not good that your mistakes show the Event Viewer! On the BSOD you the code: 0x00000116 it does not appear in your code errors of the observer. If looking for the solution seems to come from updated graphics drivers (because your test not give you an error, the worry is not hardware so I do not see why you would have a change machine.) Take ATI ones I have direct any concerns with application.

I also installed the ati drivers directly; it solves some of the two problems. So drivers updated with those dell and drivers updated with those directly ati. So if I understand what you said the blocking of the pc and blue screen I also would be two different problems. Like I got a machine experiencing problems of its factory happened, I consider lack of conformity.

A BSOD it usually means a driver issue. Chances are that your graphics card is the problem; it could be that the system becomes crash when the card is read the game data. Check the compatibility of your graphics card with the game. So in simple word if you are getting this blue screen of death then there is a need to update the driver or install all the drivers again.

Apparently lack of your Computer RAM, so it does not support the machine on and off to protect your data, give the right click the icon "My Computer" and look how much memory you have said RAM, if your windows xp with 1 gig of memory and did, have less than this is the failure more likely. Just replace the ram that you are having and then check you are getting same issue or not.