Thread: Asus g71 laptop screen problem

Asus g71 laptop screen problem

I have recently owned an asus g71 laptop which is a great laptop to have. But occasionally it is creating problem to screen i.e. screen flicker . for a second or two the whole screen flickers intensely and become unreadable. It appears as a bunch of horizontal lines with a grayish color. Is it a big problem or it can be easily sort out, give me the solution to eradicate it completely.

Re: Asus g71 laptop screen problem

Asus is know company in the market which manufacture laptops your problem related with screen flickering may be power issue first see to it that your laptop battery is properly charged and functional otherwise you can try by connecting your laptop for charging and see if it does flicker again. solution works or not let me know.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Problem of laptop screen flickering may be due to the damage caused to the hinges which may be causing the problem. hinges are the important part of laptop which connect two parts of laptop by circuits and chips it might be possible that damages to it causing the problem on your screen so contact to your supplier from where you have purchased it from they will solve the problem.

Laptop screen is very sensitive part which to be taken care of as you are saying your Asus g71 laptop screen giving problem and is flickering this problem may be related to graphic card of your laptop see to it that you take the help from the engineer for further solution as it is a vital part it is to be maintained as early as possible otherwise may affect to the other components. also can visit to the website of the company for more details about your machine.

This issue of screen flickering can be a hardware problem which may include drivers issue so try to use other drivers for the same the issue can be related to the the inverter of the laptop which does not allow to pass power to the screen as required you can consider it as an problem and contact to the service support to solve the problem.