Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2010

Installing Windows 7 on Inspiron 1520

I am sure that all installation problems in Windows 7 come in here. My problem is that I get this blue screen, but there is no window to the Continuation of the setup appears. So really, this should appear here, but in my window appear not. I somehow get stuck there, nothing happens. Can only move my mouse and have a blank background and no window, the Setup. I hope one of you can help me.
Old 09-09-2010

Re: Installing Windows 7 on Inspiron 1520

okay, my installation problem is that I do as I installed net oll
So I'll second ne partition and boot Win7. then it can give some problems with Windows XP (first partition). on my third partion I have the data (mp3s, pictures, videos, etc.) Have some of which he is there can be data loss? But the first and 2 Partition, but have nothing to do with each other. and if I softort the MP3 download patch can also happen to do with the MP3 of the third partition
Old 09-09-2010

To solve your problem, the following proposal. Do as I do. I know myself now, not very good with computers, but I am not a Noob, so at least I admit to not because there is always someone better. I have no backup installed Windows 7. My XP system consisted of three partitions. Then I had the second and 3 Partition 70 GB stolen and a new partition for Windows 7 creates. Windows 7 it is packed and ready. For Windows 7, I do not even see the partition where XP is installed, even reversed. If I do not like Windows 7, so in early August should be the case I'll just delete the partition where Windows is installed and again my work XP. If you do this with several partitions, no data loss can occur.
Old 09-09-2010

I should suggest that one to end once and for all. When you install Windows 7 in parallel on a different partition than the "old" Windows can not it come to data loss. Now you should configured Windows 7 finally complete and I am well pleased with it. Had only a blue screen, the sound driver because I wanted to install the I to old. New downloaded, super. And I must say that speed, one dream
Old 09-09-2010

Now I know when the freeze "happens". I can now easily install Windows 7, if I am NOT connected to the router. Once I am connected to the network cable, the computer crashes automatically - during the installation process and also with already installed Windows 7 Does anyone have any idea what's wrong.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,