Thread: How to get your dead XPS M1210 fixed!

How to get your dead XPS M1210 fixed!

I am having Dell XPS M1210 and it was working fine more than a year but last night GPU of this has failed. The biggest problem is that my system is out of the warranty period. That means I cannot give this for replacement. So I need to fix this dead Dell XPS M1210 by my own. This is the complete information that I can provide and now I am seeking the solution for this problem.

Re: How to get your dead XPS M1210 fixed!

I am really annoyed to discover that this XPS M1210 is not having any kind of extended warranty problem. I have tried to call customer support of Dell but the answer that I was getting was frustrating. I am trying to explain the tech support guy; the problem I am facing he listens about that and then transfer me to another department and then I have to explain the complete thing again. I have not expected this kind of response from Dell.

I think that I am also facing a similar kind of problem with this Dell XPS M1210 I just installed Speedfan I am frightened by the outcome despite a good operation of my machine. Can you help me by telling me if these figures are disturbing or what values to look for? I will be waiting for the related. If anyone has solution for this problem then let me know about that.

I just got a Dell XPS M1210 with the problem that will not start, the only thing that makes when you press the power button is light blue, the HDD LED lights for a moment and nothing else, it gives no image, nor LCD panel or by external display, and other memories I tried another charger, the battery is in good condition, the client said that in the uptime occasion that it worked.

I have a Dell XPS M1210 notebook what happens is that the pro had the charger stopped working because I was rooted wing where it connects computer then the battery is no longer loaded and if you disconnect the charger is turned off the machine There was one day in the charger completely broke then just gather the ends of the cables and connect the computer wing magazine when it was made.

I have a Dell XPS M1210 least two years ago but had been operating without any problem but one day without having done anything, but did not catch. I press the power button and the screen shows nothing goes to black, fails to operate the heater; the power button stays on until you press again. I cannot think what can be the problem for this kind of behavior, why my system is dead.

The most likely is a problem with the motherboard, because if no video and also gives sinks do not work, take it to tech support because it is very possible that the motherboard is dead. I hope this will help you solve the problem that you are facing. If you have any other problem then let me know about that I will try to resolve that as soon as possible.