Thread: Dell Vostro vs Dell latitude

Dell Vostro vs Dell latitude

I am looking to buy a new laptop from Dell. Many of my friends are having Dell models only because they are more better. So here I have two models in my mind. The first one among this is Dell Vostro and the second one is Dell latitude. So here I am bit confused to choose what to go for. Both looks fine to me, I need something that can be more durable and long lasting. I am going to travel a lot and will take the laptop with me. Please help me is choosing one.

The new Latitude E is more better. It comes with a industrial Design. I had seen many people are using Thinkpad. Because it is in budget and comes loaded with various features. Here in Thinkpad you are having a very impressive design and I also think it is durable to some extent. You have to go on the official site and checkout more models. That would give a more detailed information about the models. Go for one which is new and comes loaded with latest hardware.

Re: Dell Vostro vs Dell latitude

The Dell Vostro 3300 does not offer the choice of the screen . WLED screen is a matte 1366x768 with a diagonal13.3 inches (34 cm) . It is just enough for office use , it becomes too narrow for the photo montage / video. measurements were conducted on this screen ( AUO112C ) and there are common values on the low-end phones . The maximum brightness of 195.3 cd / m² center. On the banks 162.1 cd / m², which makes everything homogeneous at 83 % with an average of 180.7 cd / m².

The Latitude E6400 mark a clear break with the previous generation (eg D620) : Exit the painted plastic and moderately rigid . The Latitude E6400 inspires quality and rigidity. In fact, it does not inspire : it's solid ! The opening screen is via a central button that leaves an impression somewhat mixed . But the hinges are exemplary. They are firm and wish to maintain perfect the screen in place.

Again Vostro keyboard layout remains the same. The keys are comfortably sized. Typing is very nice, the return of the keys is accurate. If you type in the text box is quite audible. There is an optional rétroaiclairage which is more practical than we can believe. The touchpad is the same as the big models . With multi- touch, comfortable surface, and a soft and precise edges. The touchpad is accurate and manageable within seconds.

Dell has renewed its professional range with the Latitude series " E ". The improvements are many compared to the previous generation including a completely new chassis announced as particularly rigid and functionality - often an option - who are upgrading from the competition. The Latitude E may thus receive a screen with backlight LED with light sensor, keyboard backlight , HSDPA modem , etc.