Thread: New XPS M1530 overheating fan problem

New XPS M1530 overheating fan problem

More or less two years old that I have the laptop, last year I began to heat problems, playing I ended up overheated and shut down suddenly, call for service under warranty as it was gutted me and I changed the laptop fan and all parties that could influence the heating. After that the computer was going great, without any problem, but after a year once again gives me the same problems, the thing is that now I am no longer under warranty, Any Recommendations related to this fan problem?

Re: New XPS M1530 overheating fan problem

I am also having same problem and I think it is a permanent problem of that model; I changed my motherboard 5 times and followed the problem, as I doubt discontinued model will fix that problem (which comes from the nvidia video chip). I suggest you extend the warranty or sell as there is more choice, so often change the motherboard with a similar one, is only a matter of time to fail again.

I have the same laptop; I can say it's the crack, look I use OC and everything and I have no problem with Temperature which is what I did when I ran out of warranty. First new BIOS A12 Take after Artic Silver Thermal buy Computer BYM. Apply it to GPU and CPU. That which was coming was already bad, something hard and brittle, to change my problems are over and now temperature OC and playing GTA IV did not pass the 83 degree. You will notice the difference, I assure you.

Well, call DELL and although I ran out of warranty dell I cannot even protect the warranty that covers me one more year, but you have to bring my computer to a laboratory or do not know what the guy told me stories of there. I am just hopping that they will resolve this issue but the thing is that Laptop is under warranty hence I am not facing much problem but what if I was not having the warranty.

I recommend that once you get your team a Cooperman XPS1330 Copper Mod, tremendous results and unfortunately the line vga much I change it will die at some point in my case I also changed the motherboard (I have a Vostro1400 who had a 8400M GS) but just a year later died again so I had a friend buy a motherboard Inspiron Intel igp 1420 for further work since despite have faithfully (check my signature) to die at any moment. Or I recommend you cut and acquisitions sell another notebook line with another vga.

Some time ago I ask what the extended warranty left without Complete care and they were like 180 000 a year buy the mobo came with a 8400M GS 230 000 200 000 and if I wanted to install at home ahpi out your accounts and calculate if it is profitable to have a team that is quite likely have to invest at low for one more year and possibly the same problem happens. In addition, you have dell mobo are not new, are refurbished so despite worth half of a notebook are guaranteed for only three months and you have no guarantee that the mobo will last you a few years but is a time bomb if it comes three months after being installed whistle you have no claim.