Thread: Dell XPS M1530 plugged in not charging

Dell XPS M1530 plugged in not charging

One month after the end of my warranty, here is my battery fails me! When I plug the battery charger, the screen displays: battery connected, not support. I tried everything, removing the battery and return it to change the charger nothing I have to be constantly connected to an outlet. Is there any solution? How come the battery did not required long? Yet Dell and are renowned for their strength!

Re: Dell XPS M1530 plugged in not charging

Well in that case there is no solution as per my knowledge, but according me Dell is one of the best company dealing laptops and notebooks. I mean that they provide the best customer server. It will be better if call to customer support and ask them for the solution. I am sure that they will definitely provide you a solution for that. I hope this will help you to solve the problem.

I am afraid this is the battery charger built into the PC that is at fault, the reliable Dell excrement laptop battery for my daughter had more than eight years, the ideal would be that you borrow a battery to see if your problem and eliminate arranges a potential defect in the battery. In short try to replace the battery that you are having in your laptop.

So, in fact I had exactly the same problem. If you have the answer, can you tell me? I have this problem avc my pc is a dell too. But I think it's a big problem because Dell is not the first time I hear of a problem perspective battery. Did you also a message like the following which begins? The type of AC power adapter cannot be determined. Your system will run slower and the battery out will not be charged. Connect adapter dell supply CA90W or higher to qualify for the optimal functioning of your system.

Dell XPS 1330/bluetooth / ACPI x86 / windows 7/ 965 Express (448 MB) / BIOS A 015/webcam/dd 99Go/RAM 2GB , this is the configuration of my system. I have a dell xps for about a year and it all started about 6 months ago: The computer gives me connected not support disconnecting and reconnecting. Then, one day this operation no longer walked the battery is down to zero.

I had the same problem, in fact I spent my time reading about how people have done that it works and I tested. I also have a Dell XPS M1330 on windows 7. According to me this was not the charger problem, I tested with another, and it worked. Have you tried to remove the battery 2-3 hours? Asuss You can go into Power Options and click on restore default settings (in each management mode) and disconnect-reconnect. Also I was told to unload everything in full and then turn on the laptop plugged. Otherwise you can try reinstalling the power manager.

My warranty expired a month ago, the guy on the phone told me: you pay $ 45 and I give you the answer to the problem. If anything, he would tell me to do what is written on the site. I have not supported him to take me high when I refused. And I said I am apparently not alone in problem was, and then he replied that there is no such problem on the XPS.