Thread: belkin bluetooth problem

belkin bluetooth problem

Recently I have installed windows 7 to get the new interface. All the things was working good apart form my Bluetooth. As with this new operating system all the drivers were working fine.But the Belkin bluetooth, when I plug in this device there is no driver showing this device. Apart from this my friends bluetooth is accessible means it shows its driver. I would be grateful of some help.

Re: belkin bluetooth problem

It seems that the problem is with your device. It may be old to use or there may be some problem with it that it may be damaged. One thing that from when you are using this Bluetooth. There is the possibility of getting corrupted by virus. You should to use some usb anti virus to protect your device.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Before coming on the problem I want to that which operating system you are using with windows 7. Is it 64bit or 32 bit? Have you ever checked that it is working correctly or not? I am too using the same device and all the drivers are working fine even my bluetooth is also working fine. I am too using Dongle which is working fine under windows7x64. check it.

As your Belkin bluetooth device is not detected by the windows 7. It is not due to the operating system. I will suggest you to add the MS update to exception list it will help you to sort out the problem.You can also try any other software similar to this. Or i will suggest you to try some anti virus. You should to go for this, this will help you.

I have the same device and I got mine to work with no problems.To solve this problem I will suggest you to reboot the system or you can follow the steps:
    • Open your instillation disk
    • windows file.
    • win32 file.
    • open Inst application

and follow the proms.I also use a bluetooth mouse and it is working great.

) I had a similar problem with my bluetooth dongle. When I plug in the device I noticed that Windows recognized the device as a "bluetooth radio". So that I was able to transfer the data but cannot access other services and it does not show the device in my computer as a drive. Even I tried re-installing it many times but it didn't matter. I think you should to do is go into Device Manager, and upgrade the driver. Then select the driver. Try this it may work.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"