Thread: Unable to access nokia mobile with dell laptop

Unable to access nokia mobile with dell laptop

Hello
    I can't connect my new e-series nokia mobile with my dell laptop for video sharing and internet etc via blue. The mobile is not recognized by my laptop.....can any one please suggest me what should i do for this problem?
    Last edited by SaleemJI; 08-09-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Re: unable to access nokia mobile with dell laptop

I am trying to solve your problem by giving you a suggestion regarding your request. If you are trying to connect via a blue tooth device, then make sure that when you are connecting the blue tooth for both the devices should be switched on, if you also having inbuilt blue tooth in your laptop. After switched on your blue tooth devices let pair them with a valid password. After that you can connect your mobile with your laptop easily.

There may be a problem in your laptop. For blue tooth connection you should properly install your blue tooth software with the help of the disc that is given with your blue tooth dongle packet. After complete installation you have to reboot your system for proper installation of your blue tooth software. once you reboot your laptop it will show blue tooth icon in your left side of your laptop task bar. Then switched on your laptop's blue tooth device and also your mobile's blue tooth and connect them.

Hey friend,are you trying to connect your mobile with your laptop using PC SUITE, and it is not working? If yes so let me help me regarding this. First you have properly install your mobile PC SUIT software into your laptop which is given with your e-series mobile handset. The installation may take some time,wait for it and after complete installation go to your "Blue tooth Places" folder which is newly created into your laptop's desktop screen after installation. There should be a "Search Device" option inside that folder. Click on that option after switching on your mobile blue tooth device, your laptop will automatically recognize your mobile and asking for password when you try to access between the devices. Just give that and enjoy.....

You should be make sure before access blue tooth in between your mobile and laptop. If your are facing this problem regarding your inbuilt laptop blue tooth device then firstly go to your "Control Panel" in "My computer" and open see whether there is "Bluet tooth Device" folder is present or not. If it is not present then make sure that your Blue Tooth hardware is not properly installed. For reinstall insert your "Driver CD" into your laptop and install the driver and after installation make sure to see the folder which I already mentioned above. And then try to connect them.