Thread: Power4Gear + Standard user accounts

Power4Gear + Standard user accounts

I am the user of the asus G51Vx-A1 laptop,the operating system i use is the one windows 7.I am normally using it as a the admin ,but the problem is with the power gear4hybrid which depends over the battery life.exe. and it wont work with the standard users, it create problem for the installation of power gear4hybrid,it not working due to the batterylife.exe is run manually.

Re: Power4Gear + Standard user accounts

As the problem for power gear4 hybrid which requires the administration login and it mainly depends upon the battery life.exe, so i would like to inform you that you may create local user group where you may add admin users and the standard users among your groups.The power gear4 hybrid is mainly used for the boosting up your cpu.

As for the power gear4 hybrid requires the batterylife.exe, you may try to go to the task scheduler there you may find the user group where you may try to replace as per the standard or administrator group,then you may install the resource editor which ire required by the executable files.you may then try to open batterylife.exe which is available in the editor try to modify it,increase the level of the administrator, just try to change the name of the batterylife.exe and save.

The major problem for the power 4gear hybrid, as it requires the batterylife.exe to run,then you please just try to select the ac power,and give a right click on the battery icon in the task bar,just try to open the power4gear hybrid, select the high performance profile along the top of the screen,you try this every time when you change the profile or restart the computer.

The problem for power4gear as it requires the battery life.exe,it may help you working with the windows vista, you just try to install all the ATK drivers,switch to the turbo power4gear hybrid,check whether your dll files are present which support the turbo power4gear hybrid.Just try the software on the different notebook which may try to provide you the solution.