Thread: Temperature Problems in G51Vx-RX05 Gaming Notebook

Temperature Problems in G51Vx-RX05 Gaming Notebook

I am the customer of the Asus laptop, I am facing the problem of heating the laptop because my laptop get heated quickly which is nearly move to the range of 100C in just within half an hour as compared to the clock timing. I have gone to clean up the fan of my laptop but it worked same as it was before with a slight change in the temperature nearly about 85C, do anyone have the idea of getting remove out from this problem. I am really get confused by this temperature problem.

Thanks in advance for any help with this issue.

Re: Temperature Problems in G51Vx-RX05 Gaming Notebook

I think that the problem you are coming interact with is of temperatures, the very first you I think that the problem must be with the edge joining of both GPU and the heatsink, or must be of Exhaust fan which is on the backside of the laptop. Then I think it must because of its bad paste on the GPU of your system. By the way, 100C after half an hour is much unexpected so you can go to replace it that will be good for you.

As per the trouble you facing on your laptop it might be because of the copper blocks consists the adhesive coating which is useful to the GPU modules, you may try to replace the stock trim with Sin Etsu MicroSi G751 or the ICD 7 these are the one variety of the thermal pastes which can direct to solve this difficulty and may direct it to produced the small amount of temperature in it.

This problem is regarding to resolve the heating on your laptop, it may be solve by insertion the block over the heating pipe but the GPU apparatus are not concerned about this types of components, these types of slab usually soaks the heat which is the trouble and helps in maintaining the temperature.

Yeah, This type of heating problem for your Gaming Asus laptop is one of the different variety of trouble, you get your laptop heated at maximum range of 100c within half an hour while playing your game in the of world of warcraft, since I had faced to such kind of problem on my gaming laptop so I am aware for your difficulty. So please do concern with the technical staff of the Asus Computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi, since you have a problem with your gaming Asus laptop, this can also effect the performance of your new laptop, so to protect your laptop you can make use of the thermal sensors which may help to stay in path of the temperature of your system. If it heats then you may try to shut it down to get freeze it out or try to place it on a smooth exterior of your home. I think this may help out to protect the hardware parts of your laptop.