Thread: Freeze on MacBook Pro 2010

Freeze on MacBook Pro 2010

Hello everyone, I just bought a MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz Core i5, I transferred my data over. I see several problems when playing divx or when I surf (single operation), the computer freezes and the wheel appears. So I cleaned my system with Onyx, I removed manually watches prefs apple alt pr at startup was also performed. All except for I formatted for the moment not the original cd, I downloaded snow leopard in 10.6.3 but without success it does not boot it. I feel that the CD of his origins in 10.6.3.1 with the drivers above the core i5. Please help me to get this problem resolved.

Re: Freeze on MacBook Pro 2010

I have a macbookpro unibody late 2008, recently became a symptom: the multicolored wheel appears suddenly and I just do not do anything,
    except move on the wheel .... It gets worse, now the mac becomes unusable, but I found a temporary solution surprising: I cut any connection to the net! (WLAN and / or ethernet) and then more problems, I find my macbookpro normal if I reactivated the wifi or an ethernet cable industry, the computer freezes when it has access to the network (try it in several places). .. HELP!!

Have you tried to boot from a "clean"? For example, if you boot the installation DVD, what is blocking your network connections just as mac. Try to repair your operating system because it seems like your operating system might have gone bad or it might have corrupted. The problem should be fixed as soon as you finish repairing your operating system.

thanks for the reply but when you start the computer or? what happens is that when I start my mac soon and will block all applications I can not work and could put some code at the prompt to fix it or something good will try acer products what you say but what the rest of formatting and starting it so ago with DVD.

Look, to boot from the DVD you turn on the Mac and immediately press the "Alt" and let down (with the dvd inside) and show you a menu to select to boot from the hard disk or DVD, select the arrows keyboard and enter and the dvd disk utility you can reformat and install with the installer. There is also a way to "fix" the OS from the DVD but do not know how

Mine is doing something odd when I try to just boot straight to the hd it takes me to a screen as if I'm trying to boot from the sl DVD but will not go any further, then once I try to do a full reinstall using the DVD it freezes at the apple screen after I select the cd rom drive from the boot menu. Tried switching out the RAM & taking out the hd to see if that was the problem same issue. Any thoughts please I'm desperate...

I think that the problem is with your DVD Driver which might be not working properly with the system of your and that is why every time you are trying to work with the system you are getting issue. I will advise you to reinstall the driver for the DVD drive and then see whether you are getting it work or not. I hope this will work with the issue.