Thread: Cleaning the ASUS G73JH

Cleaning the ASUS G73JH

I am using an ASUS G73JH from last 3 years and as i am living a bachelor life i have never took any kind of care for this laptop. Now i guess it is time to clean up this laptop but i am not getting any idea that from where shall i start to clean it up. Shall i use some kind of liquid or acid to make it shining like it was new.

Re: Cleaning the ASUS G73JH

There are various keyboards. Some can be as good wash "since one of the keys can be removed individually and in others it is very difficult. The first thing I would definitely probationer a vacuum cleaner dirt to remove the rough, then if possible with a toothpick or cotton swab to the fine to remove dirt between the keys. If you have idea about the matter, you can also write down the keyboard (on the back screws) and rid of everything. Caution! This will void the warranty.

The inevitable contamination with normal notebook has two things: dust settles on the processor, heatsink, heatpipe off, clogged sinks and cracks and hamper the circulation of air. The passive cooling, warm air escapes by simply and at low system load and processor chipsets sufficient heat has kidnapped at least, barely - the fan has to serve more frequently.

Take: a dash of technical confidence, the technical manual of the manufacturer for the appropriate model (in the regular user manual missing usually "safe" the instructions for disassembly of the notebook ...), a few small screwdrivers, a brush or the brush of the shaver, a vacuum cleaner with a nozzle attachment and a few cotton buds. This still some cleaning fluid and, if necessary, depending on the fan model, a symbolic drop of high-quality oil (eg Ballistol Gun Oil).