Thread: Asus RMA procedure?

Asus RMA procedure?

I have bought motherboard from Australia so I want to know that how can I do an RMA with Asus motherboards from Australia? Actually I have this from big time to have my 790i. They told if any problem is there so you will get a replacement board. Actually power was tripped to the lightening and fan circuit but because of some reason the electrician damage all the wiring in my room and then nothing was working Then I have turned my pc on nothing get wrong with that but at the time of installing board at that time it shows CPU INIT error code. It is not able to detect CPU correctly and it is not able to initialize it. So what to do? Please help me.

Re: Asus RMA procedure?

I have also face this type of issue but device is different actually mine was mobile. You simply contact them and explain them your story. And I hope it will work in your case. Because I have also explain them but in my case it work and they provide me free service. Hope it will work in your case. So I think you have to go for this.

I am not very much sure regarding this. I am not 100% sure but you just do one thing. In that you have to register your product and after that send it to overseas. And then see what happen. If you are lucky then it will work because I have said in starting that I am not very much sure regarding this.

Whatever they are saying I am not sure about it but some time retailer closed down. If in your case retailer is closed down then try to give altech a call and after that tell your story to them. And I hope at least they will show you or tell you that now what you to do regarding this. Try this I hope it will solve your issue.

I have also face similar issue but in my case I was very lucky. I have told them about my problem and then I send my invoice and rma and after that I have sent my product. Within a month I got it back. It is very simple. I have receive it from the evga mate. In that I have register my product. And my work is over. You also try this. It will work.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I give you some tips just follow that I hope it will work. Actually when you talk to the official Asus member when you contact them at that time talk very politely and tell them about your problem. And really believe me they will lead you in the right direction and doing all in that they become very happy. When you search regarding this then you will come to know that more case are happening except Asus.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I searched a lot regarding your issue then I came to know that so many customer are facing the same issue. Then from one of the site I got the form through which you can simply apply for your problem. So If you want that form so simply download from here and fill up this and send it. I hope it will help you and others in a better way. Best of luck.