Thread: Sound problem with Asus G73JH

Sound problem with Asus G73JH

I use an Asus G73JH laptop and the problem that I am facing is with the sound. I am not able to get the sound well. The realtek sound control panel has been disappeared after I have installed the new drivers. I do not know what could have been the issue? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be processed and get sorted well.

Re: Sound problem with Asus G73JH

It could be that the system is been processed well which is necessary. So in order to get the thing to be worked well. Do check out for the same which will let the implementation for you. This will let the desired changes to get work. So reinstall the driver that is been installed. As it is been done which will let the thing to get process and function. Make the implementation

There is a way through which will let the things to be worked which will make the things to work well. All you need to do is to make the installation of the same that is by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then function as needed or required. Under the properties section choose Compatible mode for Windows Xp. This will be better for you then. So check out.

I would suggest you to make the installation of the driver that is needed under safe mode option. Run the system under safe mode well. So it will make the changes to be functioned that is needed. Safe mode do not have much of the high embedded features and hence it can be processed well as required. So get it worked which will make the changes to be processed. So do work as needed.

make a clean install of Windows 7. As it is been done that is needed. To get the things to be processed well. So get the thing that is required. I hope this will let the changes to be processed and get it worked for the same. The clean installation will format the system completely and then make the fresh installation of the thing. This will let the desired changes to get worked.

It could be that you need to look out for the port that is needed to get work well for you. This can be processed and done well for you to be processed. You need to check out that is get the correct drivers for the sound card which is been used in the system and then make the installation well and perform a restart. This will be better for you. Look out.