Thread: Sync contacts between iPhone 4 and Mac

Sync contacts between iPhone 4 and Mac

Hello,
    I encounter the following problem when I sync between my iPhone 3G and my MacBook Pro, contacts created on the iPhone are not taken into account by the Mac, and changes existing contacts. In contrast, in the sense Mac to iPhone, no problems, all mods are transferred to the Iphone. I am compelled to email me VCards, and then open them in Contacts on the MacBook, transfer to the new changes. No problem either for iCal, where all the mods are taken into account, whether made on the iPhone or the MacBook. Does anyone experienced a similar problem? Please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Sync contacts between iPhone 4 and Mac

You should not click the option
    Code:
    "replace the following information about the iPhone at the next sync: contacts"
    checked in "Info" menu of the iPhone in iTunes, see if you have set the phone to the appropriate option. Thank you.

No, everything is unchecked in that quarter. The problem looks pretty worst here. Only info Contacts does not pass, and in one direction (iPhone to Mac), and have been only a few days. Has there been an Update that would have caused a bug?

Even I have the same problem, I have not found the solution but the problem has solved itself. I do not know if it was by a system update or reinstalling it with Time Machine, on the occasion of a change in internal hard drive. Mac to an authorized service, to whom I submitted the problem, I was advised to call Apple technical services directly. If we are already to have this problem, there must be others, and no doubt Apple has a solution, I guess so.

I have same problem last month and I can not find a solution. Have you any news? The bones of my Macbook is up to date and I just do not update my Iphone in pene losing the last contacts of the iphone are not synced to the mac (around 100 contacts and the capacity is 1200).