Thread: Screen flicker issue with ASUS A42JV GT335M

Screen flicker issue with ASUS A42JV GT335M

I have purchased ASUS A42JV GT335M Notebook and the problem is with the game application when been played. the screen flickers. I play Warcraft 3 game application the issue is that I am not able to work well as the screen starts to flicker. I do not know what could have caused it. Please help me out so that I can make the amendments to be processed and get it worked. I have installed Windows 7.

Re: Screen flicker issue with ASUS A42JV GT335M

There is another way through which you can make the things to be processed or get worked that is you need to look out for the desired change that is essential. It will be better for you and make it function which will be better. So in order to get function well it is necessary that you look for the desired driver that is been installed. As it is been done you can then function well for the thing well.

It could be that the driver you have installed is not able to function well to the system that is been working. So do make the installation of the driver under compatible mode for Windows Xp. It can be done well by processing or changing the aspects to the core. Right click on the application then under the properties section choose Compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This will let the implementation to be processed and work.

If the issue is while playing game then it could be that the game may have some bug. So in order to get sort of the same it is necessary that you do look out for the change well and it can be processed to get worked as needed. So do check out which will be better. Make a reinstallation of the game application and then process out for the thing that will let the implementation to be functioned.

Perform a clean boot service and then get the changes to be processed. It will be better for you. In order to get sort of the thing it is necessary and essential that you do check out for the change which will be better. Type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services from the selective startup tab. Now disable the service and then restart the system. Now make the installation of the drivers well. I hope this will sort the thing for you as needed.

It can be resolved well that is by making the desired aspects to be worked which will then make the changes to get worked as required. So do check out and make the things to be worked well which will be better for you. As required you need to get a new fresh copy of the driver which will let the desired change to get worked for you. So make it work and then get process for the same. It will be better for you. So check out.