Thread: Asus g51vx-rx05 issue with 5.1 surround sound channel

Asus g51vx-rx05 issue with 5.1 surround sound channel

I have an Asus g51vx-rx05 laptop that is been installed with Windows Xp. The problem is that I have an HDMI port and have connected speakers to it but the thing is that it only works for stereo mode and I have a 5.1 Channel surround sound speakers which is not able to get connected. It seems that it needs to be worked with an SPDIF or some cable to get connected. So please help me out which will be better for you. So check out.

Re: Asus g51vx-rx05 issue with 5.1 surround sound channel

There is a way through which you can make the desired thing to be processed well. All you need to do is to check out which will be better for you. you need to check for the sound properties and then select the 51 output as the option. As it is been done you can then work well for the thing. This will be better for you. So do check out and make the aspects to be processed and get worked well as needed. It will let you to a better conclusion.

I would suggest you to get the issue well to get sort of the same. In order to get worked well it is necessary that you check out for the change well that is SPDIF cord which you need to connect through the headphone port that is needed. As it is been done you can then work well which will let the desired change to be processed as required. So check for the same and then process as required. It will be better for you.

You need to make the changes to be processed well. All you need to make the things to be functioned that is to check for the desired driver which will be essential for you. So in order to get sort of the thing which will make the implementation to be processed and get worked well as needed. So make the essential aspects to be functioned and then get worked which will be better for you. So get it worked that is get the driver or the Realtek audio manager application.

The SPDIF cord will do well for you. Get it connected through a medium which will surely let the things to make work well. So do check out for the change and make it implement well which is essential for you. Do check out for the thing and make it work as required. I hope this will then let the desired changes to get worked and make it function well for you.