Thread: Keyboard light issue on Asus G73 laptop

Keyboard light issue on Asus G73 laptop

I use a Asus laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please help me out so that I can work well which will be better. So in order to get the issue to be sorted. Hope to get a better solution from her so that I can then make the things to be processed well which will be better.

Re: Keyboard light issue on Asus G73 laptop

There is another way through which you can make the things to get function well which will let the changes to be done. It is essential and necessary that you check out for the drivers that is been installed. As it is been done you can then make the desired thing to be functioned. I hope you may then get the implementation done as required. So look out and make it work. It will be better for you.

I would suggest you to get the latest BIOS version and make it updated. As it is been done you can then work well which will let the implementation to be processed. Do look out and then work for the same as required. It will let the desired thing to be worked then. get the latest BIOS and make the installation of the same to the system that you use. I hope this will work well to get it worked.

It could be that the application or the driver is not compatible well under the system. So in order to get the change to be done well it is essential that you make the installation of the same under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose Compatible mode for Windows Xp. Then make the driver to be installed under the same. This will let the thing to be worked and function for you. It will be better and you may get well to a well conclusion.

Make the installation of the driver well under safe mode option and then check out for the change. As it is been done you can then work well with the thing. It will be better for you to get sort of the thing. So in order to get function for the thing all you need to do is to make the system to start under safe mode and then install the driver. I hope you may then be able to work well as there would be no compatible issue.

The problem can be sorted out well that is by functioning or processing that is by making the application or the driver which is able to cope well to the system to get installed. As it is been done you can then work well with the same and get the desired or associated things to get into work well. So check out for the change and then work well which will be better for you.