Thread: HP Photosmart C4780 - cannot get working wirelessly

HP Photosmart C4780 - cannot get working wirelessly

I am running my desktop computer with the Windows 7 and recently purchased the HP Photosmart C4780. The problem started while i am trying to install the driver for same. When installing the software, i have selected use of the printer wirelessly but this gives me error with the installation failed. I am unable to find the reason behind the same. Expecting someone can help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: HP Photosmart C4780 - cannot get working wirelessly

Did you checked the compatibility of the printer with the Windows 7. As most of the product are not compatible with the Windows 7. And to get rid of the same you have to go through the Windows XP mode and install the HP printer into the same which will resolve the same. So if you can then install the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

I have checked for the compatibility of the device of mine from the Microsoft and then only purchased the HP Photosmart C4780 into the system. I am still trying to install the same and getting the issue with the same. So if you can then please let me know some more about this. I hope to get solution from the same.

I have gone through the detail and seems that i have gone through the same and let me tell you that this is the issue with the driver which you are using is not having the compatibility with the system or might be older version of the driver. So if you can then install the latest driver for same and see whether it is working for you or not.

It can be also possible that the Wifi router of yours might be blocking the printer to establish the connection with the same. The firewall might be blocking the connection to the router for setting the Printer. So if you can then go to the router firewall and after that just see whether it is working for the same or not.

If nothing is working for me then i will advise you to contact the HP help support center and ask about the issue which you are getting with the printer. As they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the same then you can get it working with the issue of yours. So if you can the go through the same.