Thread: Ipad suddenly not connecting to network

Ipad suddenly not connecting to network

I have been using the apple ipad since last few months, yesterday, it started to refuse to connect and tells me "seeking Network ; you PPOE underway, "I tried everything and tested. But nothing works with the iPad, An idea comes to me that I am in the apartment building and that's the main reason for it can anyone tell me what should i do to achieve this. Thank you for your cooperation

Re: Ipad suddenly not connecting to network

Indeed, the strength of the tablet is its storage capacity of digital works, but also newspapers and magazines available online. And here arises the essential practical question: how to connect the iPad? Of course, thanks to its WiFi function, you can connect with the iPad no problem if you have a wireless network. Ditto if you're near a hotspot, or to eat junk food ...

The main difference in this model is that the image of a typical mobile phone, it has a slot for inserting a SIM card. This SIM card is different than your typical mobile phone (for the moment, therefore, not possible to insert your SIM card in your mobile iPad to connect to the network ...), you should contact the operators for mobile Currently, offer a special package iPad.

Choose which operator to connect its iPad What is the cheapest? If Bouygues Telecom to date do not offer this package, Orange and SFR have jumped on ... and offer this as a package on May 28 + SIM Special iPad. We think that the offers will not fail to grow in times to come, as it is likely that the shelf iPad knows a great success, with accessories that are specially devoted .