Thread: Toshiba Satellite M305D heating issue

Toshiba Satellite M305D heating issue

I am having the Toshiba Satellite M305D which i am using from long time but now it started behaving little weird. The device now getting to heat. I thought that this is the issue with battery so i have removed the battery but still got no help with the same. I am unable to find solution except shutting it down. So if any one is having the solution for same then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Toshiba Satellite M305D heating issue

It seems to be have the problem with the hardware which might be causing the heating issue with Toshiba Satellite M305D. My first advise regarding the issue of laptop over heating is that you should check for the Hardware which might be not connected properly and giving the issue. So check which hardware is causing the issue and fix the problem related to that. This will help you to know about the issue and resolve the same.

I think that there might be issue with the system. Just get into the task manager and see which process is easting up the maximum CPU and check for the necessity of that process and if it is not necessary to run the same then i will advise you to kill that process as that is eating up the CPU and causing the heating issue. So if you can then perform the same and see whether it is working or not.

It can be also possible that the system might got infected with the virus and that is why it is causing the system heat issue. I have been also affected with the one of the virus which was easting up the CPU and causing the heating issue. I will advise you to install the Antivirus program into the system and run for the infection but make sure that the program is updated with the latest virus definition.

As your system is running with the heating issue so first i will ask you to check whether the fan is working properly or not. Just check whether the fan exhaust port is blowing the air or not. If it is not blowing the air then the fan is not responding and that is why the system is getting heated. So fix the fan issue and see whether the issue got resolved with the same or not. Also check for the air intake grills whether they are blocked by something. Keep the device on some high surface.

If you are having the Vacume cleaner then i will advise you to clean the fan dust with the same. Use the aerosol air duster and vacume cleaner for clearing the same. Just turn off the laptop and after that open the back panel. Now Use the air duster to clear the dust and same time use the vacuum cleaner to clear the dust. So follow the same and see whether you get rid of the issue or not.