Thread: Using Toshiba Satellite L500 without battery

Using Toshiba Satellite L500 without battery

I am running the Toshiba L500 with the Windows 7 which is 6 month old system. My problem is that when i run the PC Health monitor it tells me that the battery charge power is very bad. I always connect the Adapter of mine for charging. is there any possibility that i should remove the battery but the device still run with the Adapter? If yes then please explain me how to do the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Using Toshiba Satellite L500 without battery

It is not at all possible that you should run the device without the battery that you are trying to use. If you remove the battery from the laptop then you might not get the device charge as he power being supplied to the system with the help of the battery itself. So it is impossible to run the same without the help of the AC adapter. If you find something proving me false then let me know about the same.

No there is no issue running the system of yours without the battery in it. You can connect the device of yours without battery only with the help of the AC adapter. But in that case you always have to connect the Adapter to run the device of yours. If you remove the AC Adapter then the device also will go down. So if you wanted to work like the same then you can proceed with the same.

I don't this so it is good idea to run the device of yours withtout the battery. If your battery is got bad and not having the enough functionality to it is better to replace it with the new one. As this is obvious behavior of the battery which got bad after 1 year. So replace the battery and see whether the device of yours is working with the issue or not.

If you are nor getting any satisfactory replies regarding the battery removal and still got confused with the working of the same then i will advise you to contact the Toshiba about the same and you might get the proper reply or get the battery bad issue resolved with the same. So if you can contact and also let me know whether you are getting this work with the issue or not.