Thread: Toshiba Satellite L350 170 Graphics driver problems

Toshiba Satellite L350 170 Graphics driver problems

I am have an graphic driver issue with my Toshiba Satellite L350- 170 which actually suddenly starts getting hang and sometime crashes when I attempt to play kids pc games and when I go to Intel office website it says that Toshiba is having difficulties on personalized graphics and for this reason I am not able to update my drivers. I need a proper guidance about the updating of my drivers.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L350 170 Graphics driver problems

The graphic drivers problem was the main issue in Toshiba laptop so you need boot your system. And install the drivers again. This will help you if your windows is having problem due to which your graphic is giving the problem then that will be solved out and it will also fix the video problem. You have to install the drivers which matches your motherboard configuration. It will help you to get solve with your graphic problem.
    Last edited by Carlos16; 07-09-2010 at 06:00 AM.

I am having this same model laptop and have trouble with playing graphical concentrated games such as Left4Dead,NFS Most Wanted, GTA IV etc . I have came to know that this model can handle the low graphic games easily but I am facing the problem with the low graphics game. During playing games my laptop get hangs or the game get struct in between . So even I am looking for the proper solution for the drivers.

If you have the problem with your graphic driver then firstly uninstall the driver and then go to the Intel official website and download the latest updated drivers for your laptop. But you have to look for your model laptop drivers on the website download it and then install it in your computer. After installing the graphics drivers then restart your system. I hope you will get rid with your problem of graphic.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 07-09-2010 at 06:27 AM.

You are having the problem in playing your games that doesn't mean there is always problem in your drivers sometime your graphics card is not fix properly or it has got some dust particle on it. So, you need to fix it properly and then start you computer. If still the problem exists and then you should see may be your graphic card is getting more heated.You have to check its working properly or not.

If you are having Toshiba Satellite L350-170 then try to install Windows Vista restore disk which a responsive set-up. It helps your operating system to find and install all the drivers which are needed by your system and there is all most any user interface If you update your windows then your drivers get updated automatically and this was the Disk to solve the restore the system. This is how you can secure your drivers to install again and again.

You are having problem with your graphic drivers then you should go to the control panel and from the device manager uninstall the graphics driver . Then you should visit the Toshiba office website and search the drivers for your laptop model or if you are having the Intel graphic card then visit the official website of it and download the driver which suitable match to your PC and install it on your computer Make it sure your PC is not virus infected . If updating your driver not solve ur problem then you have to get to the new Intel graphic card with supports your motherboard.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's