Thread: HP PSC 1610 Problems

HP PSC 1610 Problems

I am using HP PSC 1610. When I launch the printing of a document, it remains in the print queue in status "Printing in progress", but nothing prints. Moreover, it is impossible to remove. Only rebooting the PC (and again, not all the time!) Or uninstalling the printer allows me to find an empty queue.Would this not the USB 1.0 port of my PC not allowing communication between the PC and printer? More and more equipment not operating at full capacity with the USB 2.0. I tried everything and I confess that I am a bit short on ideas, So please help me. thanks in advance.

Re: HP PSC 1610 Problems

You need to double check that you have the latest driver updates for your hardware. On Windows Vista and 7, there are no drivers arranged for series psc 1510.1610 and others simply because they are integrated into the database of generic Windows drivers. We install the software BEFORE connecting the printer to the PC or MAC or risk having to redo everything. Indeed the detection of Windows or Mac hardware conflicts with the package to install the provider. Go into the settings and start the alignment tool or go through the hardware settings via the menu on the printer if it has one.

It is essential all the time use cartridges manufacturer. Do not be filled mainly by various companies for several reasons:
    1 - The chemical liquid contained in the cartridge is not the same as that provided by the manufacturer, it is often inadequate effect of premature erosion of print heads due to the acidity of the latter.
    2 - Most cartridge manufacturers are now incorporating a chip controlling the flow and allowing the control interface to verify the level of content of these cartridges. Once empty, the chip deteriorates over time and accomplishes more tasks for which it is programmed, where the display of erroneous information or even provocation unrecoverable errors in the machine.

A slight difference in positioning of the cartridge can distort the connection to the chip, so believe in your material that the cartridge is either defective or incompatible, although check the positioning of it. Most newer printers (from versions C44xx a while and +) have a function to reset the settings via the menu. Otherwise, disconnect the printer from the PC or Mac, disconnect it, leave 10 seconds and resume printing can unlock.

You need to start the print spooler service. If necessary and for advanced users, the switch to manual mode to deactivate and reactivate it. Also consider emptying the cache. The print queue can take a lot of room especially if one insists on publishing a paper heavy enough and repeatedly. The relocation of drivers may also be a solution but requires a precise implementation:It disconnects the equipment is unplugged.e uninstall the driver.We restart the computer to clear the memory and residues. If there still are cleaned either by utilities or by going manually in the registry by deleting the associated keys (for advanced users).

check the steps:
    • Click Start , click All Programs , and finally, click the folder HP .
    • Depending on the software installed on your computer, click the HP Solution Center or HP Director to open it.
    • Make sure the correct device is selected. (It is possible that you have several HP products or duplication of device appears.)
    • HP Solution Center : Look at the tabs associated with the device at the top of the screen or the icons on the left side of the screen.
    • HP Director : Click on the dropdown Select a device located at the top