Thread: Issue with HDMI on Alienware M17x

Issue with HDMI on Alienware M17x

I have an Alienware M17x laptop and the problem that I am facing is with the HDMI. I am not able to work well or get the 5.1 speakers to connect as it shows me only stereo option. I do not know what could have caused it but please let me know and provide the solution for the thing through which I can resolve it and make it work. I have installed Windows Vista.

Re: Issue with HDMI on Alienware M17x

It would be better that you check out for the latest driver for the hardware device that you are working with. It will then make the things to be sorted well for you. Basically you need to install the latest updated sound driver for the same. This will let the change to be processed as required. So check out and then work. I hope getting the updated tool may make the port to respond well and then work for the changes to be implemented. Do look out and then make it to function as required. I hope this will be better for you.

Update the Bios of the system. As it is been done you can then work well and make the aspects to be processed and get the desired thing to be functioned. I hope as it is been done you can then work well to be processed. All you need to do is to get the latest BIOS update from the support site and then flash the BIOS first. Then install the updated tool. As it is been done you can then be able to work well as required. This will surely make the things to be implemented and then the HDMI port through which you need to work will function well.

You can check out for the change that is by downloading the support driver for the sound card that you use. All you need to is to click on Download option that is the link been provided and you will direct you to process for the same that is the desired page which will let you to get to the implementation and work as needed. I hope this will let you to get work and function for the desired thing that is needed. It will be better for you.

The Bios updation will be a better option for the same. You can then make the essential changes to be worked and make it work as needed. it will let the desired aspects to be worked. So make it work and then function the changes. it will be better for you. So get the desired things to be taken into consideration and make it work.