Thread: No lights on keyboard in Alienware M17x

No lights on keyboard in Alienware M17x

I own an Alienware M17x laptop and it is been preinstalled with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with the keyboard of the same. No lights do glow when the system is on. I do not know what could have been the problem. I actually formatted the system and then reinstalled the Windows. Everything works fine except the keyboard. The light is not glowing. Please help me out so that I can make the keyboard to function well as needed. It will be better.

Re: No lights on keyboard in Alienware M17x

The issue could well being with the motherboard. It could be that the board is not supporting well or some slit of the keyboard may have been damaged and this is the reason you are not able to work well. So in order to get the issue to be sorted or get processed it is necessary and essential to check out for the thing which will let you out to get know of the various aspects that will make the difference for you. So do work well and make it function as required. I hope this will be better for you.

It could be that the drivers for the system is not been installed well. You need to check out in the device manger option that whether the keyboard is properly configured or the drivers is been installed well. This will then let you to get to a proper solution to be processed and then get the changes to be worked. So do look out for the thing and then make the implementation for the same. Get the proper drivers and make it install to the system. You may then get to a better conclusion. I hope this will lead you to a better conclusion.

Contact the manufacturer for the issue if it is not getting sorted well. You may then be able to get work well with the thing that will process you out to the solution. As the manufacture will service the device wel for the issue that is been appended to it. You may then get to work well with the laptop as they will service it well. It is essential that you do service the system when under warranty from the manufacturer. It will be much better. If not under warranty they may charge you for the same.

There another way through which you can make the things to work for the system. All you need to do is to reset the Motherboard and the check for the change. You can also make it to work well that is by changing the theme that is by process well. This can be done well by going to the command center and then to themes and then select new themes. Now as it is been done you need to apply it and then restart the system. This will let you to get to a better solution then.

If you are not able to resolve the same via drivers or installation of the same then it would be appropriate that you check for the thing that is by making the device to be serviced from the manufacturer. As it is been done you can then process or make the essential aspects to be embedded well as needed. It will be better for you. So do check and make it work as required.