Thread: BIOS Update errors for Satallite A105-S2071

BIOS Update errors for Satallite A105-S2071

I am the toshiba laptop user, the most recent problem which i face is the updation of my bios on the satellite of A102-S2071 to the version of 2.30.I usually get the bios downloaded from the website for my laptop of which i use, i was able to upgrade my bios of the previous versions of 1.60 and 1.9.This is the version where i get a fullstop and cannot install the other versions, i would like to upgrade my ram to 2gb, but it gives the error to update my bios.so please any one try to help me out of this.

Re: BIOS Update errors for Satallite A105-S2071

As the mojor problem you face is to update your bios to the newer version,i would like to recommend you to update your drivers,you may try to recover from bad drivers rather then trying with the bios,if you want to update bios do not try it to do it from windows,you try to download the bios which is suitable for you your laptop version,during the updation make sure that the laptop is fully charged,and the ac adapter is propaely plugged in.

As the ram is to be upgraded on your laptop and you are unable to do since the bios is not updated on your laptop,and your major problem is to update it,then you try to download the bios, if the bios which is downloaded does not have self booting option then please do not try to update that bios, if this is the kind of problem then you may visit websites of toshiba and ask you may ask for the information how to create the self booting cd .

The problem faced by you is due my bios not supporting to upgrade my ram to 2gb,it is the configuration which you require,these are the same problems faced by me, i tried to download my bios, but the installation creates the problem,unless and untill i install the bios i am unable to to do my configuration,so please any one try to sort out my problem so my bios can be installed easily.

As the requirement for you is to install the bios and do the major changes within the ram,and as per the bios is downloaded, yo have to keep some mojor points in mind as the machine has to be in the boot mode instead of resume mode,the passwords for the bios has to be disabled, all the devices such as the usb and the sd cards has to be removed previous to installation of bios,for the load of bios you have press the f9 key whereas to exit press the f10 key.