Thread: Qosmio G55 Q804 Is Not Picking Any Wifi Network

Qosmio G55 Q804 Is Not Picking Any Wifi Network

HELLO,
    I am the user of the laptop which is toshiba Toshiba Qosmio G55-Q804m,wireless network which is suitable is one of the n network,i have even purchased a new router which is Linksys WRT160N wireless one,it is been even conncted to my broadband.My problem is that my laptop is unable to catch up the wifi network,my other laptops which i use has no problem regarding this,my wifi is swithhed on even then i am facing this problem so please any one help me to solbve this problem

Re: Qosmio G55 Q804 Is Not Picking Any Wifi Network

Since the problem which you are facing is about the wifi network is is not getting connectedto your laptop, so i would like to recommend you that to restart your laptop once and try it later, you can try it in these procedure, first you restart the laptop with wifi by keeping it switch on,if these wont work then yo can try out with wifi keeping it switched off.You can even try with double cliking on the wireless icon which is in the system tray and use troubleshooting links to check whether windows may configure it or not.

As the problem of your toshiba laptop not able to connect to the wifi network and since you are using the router linksys wrt160N, i think that you are not at all able to receive the network so i would like to recommend you to buy wireless N dongle to access the network,you may be able to use it if you are in the proper range. Later you may even try to connect with wired connection even these may work.

The laptop which is used by you is of the toshiba, you have even tried to connect with routers even then you are not able to receive the wifi network,so i may feel the problem is within the configuration of your laptop,i may recommend you to do such a thing that you to can try to reinstall the wlan drivers, you may even download the tvap the which is supportable.

The problem faced by you is the one which is even faced by me, even me have connection of the router, but still the problem of connection to wifi network lasts, so i tried various solutions but still i have not come an conclution, so any one please try guide me so i may be able to use my wifi network.