Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

qosmio x505 q890 wireless and bluetooth

Portable Devices

Old 06-09-2010

qosmio x505 q890 wireless and bluetooth

Recently I have purchased a Thosiba qosmio x505 q890 laptop. I frequently want to use a wireless Bluethoot connectivity for using internet. But since from last week I cannot able to use this both feature of my laptop. I donít know why this happens and just I want to how can I solve this problem. Please help me.

Old 06-09-2010

Re: qosmio x505 q890 wireless and bluetooth

If the icon is not available in the taskbar and you can find the icon there. If you do not even Bluetooth icon in the Control Panel, then Bluetooth can be run from another application, such as Toshiba Wireless Assistant, the adjustment of both wireless and Bluetooth are configured and you can activate the Bluetooth from that. Check that Bluetooth is running this application. You will also find the Bluetooth connection on Network Connections.
Old 06-09-2010

I just bought a laptop (toshiba) and I cannot connect to the internet via wifi. On my desktop computer I have a live internet connection computer fixed box connect via wifi to the live box. When I search for networks with my laptop I found my live-box, I enter the wep key listed under my livebox but when I run this does not work and it says conection impossible.
Old 06-09-2010

Bluetooth control if it is enabled, even in the Device Manager. If it is not enabled in Device Manager, then turn it on. To activate the Bluetooth Device Manager, click Start and select Run. Type devmgmt.msc and click OK to open Device Manager. Click the "+" next to Bluetooth devices and activate it by right clicking on the Bluetooth module or device. If Bluetooth is not already, you will notice that the Bluetooth icon is blue and turns red when it is disabled.
Old 06-09-2010

The ISP is your Internet Service Provider (orange, alice, free, etc..). Do you use the connection wizard wireless Windows or one provided by Toshiba? It is sometimes better to leave the Windows. That said, the wifi is sensitive to distance and obstacles. The slightest disturbance can prevent detection of the network.
Old 08-09-2010

The problem of Wi-Fi concerns only the mobile AMD platform running under Windows Vista. The problem is that laptops with XP are also affected and a replacement wireless card, installing, updating drivers or BIOS do nothing to improve the situation. So let us hope that toshiba offers a quick solution that works, one of the main advantages of a laptop.
Old 09-09-2010

Reinstall the drivers for the Bluetooth adapter. Go to device manager and click on "+" next to Bluetooth Devices. Click Select Bluetooth module and right on it and click Uninstall to uninstall the drivers. You can reinstall the drivers from the website of your support and check if the computer notebook Bluetooth works. If this does not solve the problem, try reinstalling the same Bluetooth module others who may be present in the Bluetooth devices in Device Manager.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,