Thread: How to place a screen guard with no air bubbles

How to place a screen guard with no air bubbles

I have just purchased a new 2g touch iPod on my anniversary from the stores, and then I went to buy the best cases for my brand new 2g touch iPod so that I can get the clear view without any scratches or fingerprints on the display to see. If they have any new guard and well they did. So I bought it clear and came with a screen protector but when I trying to put on it on I had all these air bubbles. So should I remove it off and try again or is it too late? Also what is the right step to put it on the screen?

Re: How to place a screen guard with no air bubbles

I think you should remove it off and reapply on your display screen. After you removed it off, begin from the bottom of it and little by little push it towards the top. You can use a thick card like debit card to smoothly move out if any bubbles on it. Worked as me, then I believe that you will get the Best skins ever.

The same problem I had faced when I had taken my new branded Touch Screen iPod. You should wipe it out before putting the safe guard on the screen so that if any dust or dirt appears on the screen will remove it; I had found some basic steps from the store person by which I am able to apply the safe guard on my display screen.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Yeah, I have some steps to apply the screen guard on your 2g touch iPod so that you never receive any fingerprints or scratches on your new iPod. The very first thing is that make sure your hands are dirt free as well as your work area. Then use the cleaning tablecloth to clean the display screen of the iPod. Remove the back side of the plastic from the screen guard. And then be sure not to touch and put any spot on the sticky side of the guard.

I have a preference to it. Most newly I have been to very overcome with my iPod socks. For me they offer a really good mix offer of light safety, a nice apple branded logo, bright colors, and also permit me to pull the iPod out when I am in use of it. The perfect blend they guard but don’t hide the iPod away.

Well, as per my experience I have noticed that when our screen guard is not free from dust there is a maximum chance of getting air bubbles on the screen. And also I had noticed that if any single particle of dust or dirt available on the screen then a maximum chance of forming the air bubbles, because the screen guard can’t make the contact with the screen and the guard.