Thread: Acer Aspire 8935G RAM problem

Acer Aspire 8935G RAM problem

I have been using an acer aspire laptop installed with windows 7. My system has became very slow i think that there is some sort of ram problem and hence please suggest me a solution to get rid of this problem. Please help me in this matter. Please help me to get rid of this problem i would be very thankful to you.

Re: Acer Aspire 8935G RAM problem

It's rare but RAM can cause problems from time to time. We should also bear in mind that many memory errors are due to the RAM modules, in fact, an unstable system can be caused by many reasons including the RAM. There are some steps that can make us identify and solve a problem of memory RAM. Before that just try to scan your system using a good antivirus application. Hopefully this should fix the issue.

If your computer is starting to show signs of failure and a foreign operation is very useful to make a backup of your files, data and more important information. Save your data in any of the popular platforms, DVD, CD, a second hard drive, etc. Have you added or replaced RAM before or recently? Is it installed properly. Sometimes the RAM may have shifted preventing a good contact with the motherboard.

Have you recently installed a hardware again? Have you installed new software? Have you installed any patches on your operating system do little? Do you have the correct type of RAM? When your computer boots, displays the correct RAM? What types of messages appear that makes you suspect the RAM? Are they the type of parity error "type or" exception error "followed by a code of letters and numbers. By becoming such questions can lead us to a much simpler solution than we have imagined.

Another important troubleshooting information memory is best. Collect all possible information about memory and the motherboard. Normally when you buy your computer, you usually give information about the model, installation, features, etc. If you need anything, please visit the manufacturer's Web page where you will find lots of information online.

Many problems come from RAM incompatibility issues. Do you have the correct RAM? If you purchased memory or has changed recently, check the documentation for your particular computer and motherboard. Take the numbers and types of RAM and see if it is compatible with your current computer. The Web itself the PC manufacturer or the motherboard you will find this type of data.

If you open the computer to check the memory, there are several things you can do first. If you have two memory installed in their slots, they may need to be installed in an order. Some memory DIMMs must be in a specific sequence. If they are not in a specific sequence then these memory modules have to be configured accordingly.

If you open the computer to check the memory, there are several things you can do first. If you have two memory installed in their slots, they may need to be installed in an order. Some memory DIMMs must be in a specific sequence. Once completed, re-insert the module into the slot and press until you hear a click. Never force the board, could damage the contacts of their memory or motherboard.