Thread: Toshiba Satellite L305-S5919 Laptop not turning on

Toshiba Satellite L305-S5919 Laptop not turning on

I have purchased the Toshiba Satellite L305-S5919 for my personal use. While i was working on the same the screen goes blank. Thinking that this is the issue with the battery discharging. To work with the issue i have charge the battery again and now i am trying to turn the device of mine and it is not turning On. So if you are having any solution then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L305-S5919 Laptop not turning on

The first thing that i will advise you is to contact the dealer or the Toshiba regarding the issue you are going through. As you have just got this device so it might be under warranty period and can be fixed with the help of the Toshiba support. So contact them and see whether it is working for your issue or not.

This problem can be also possible because of the Virus attack which might corrupted the file system of yours Windows. I will advise you to reinstall the Windows from the Windows installation CD. Also install the Antivirus program after the computer started so that you can get security for the device of yours.

It seems that the hard drive of yours might got crash and that is why you are not getting it start. I will advise you to take out the hard drive of your device and connect it to any other computer and see whether it is booting up properly or not. If it is not working then you should immediately contact the dealer and replace the same.

If the laptop of yours is not starting with any of the things then i will advise you go with the below given instruction which will help you with the same.

• Power Down the Laptop
    • Open the battery panel
    • Take the battery
    • Wait for 15 to 20 minutes
    • Again place the battery in
    • Boot the device

It seems that some of your hardware might be creating the problem with the system and that is why you are unable to get it working with the same. I will recommend you to check for the hardware which might be faulty and not showing the compatibility with the system or it got the loose connection so check for the same and work with the issue.

I have tried all the above suggestion given by you and tried the same but nothing is working for me. So following the the first suggestion and now contacting the Toshiba regarding the issue and will update the post if i got any solution for the same. Anyways thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine.