Thread: Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q860: Sound goes up and down

Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q860: Sound goes up and down

I am having the Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q860 which is having some problem with the sound. My systems sound is going up and down automatically. I have gone through the sound setting and restarted the system but still no help. I am unable to get it working with the same. So if you are having any solution then please let me know the same. Thank you.

Re: Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q860: Sound goes up and down

To work with the issue with the issue i will ask you to follow the below given step. This is the problem related to the sound enhancement that can be sorted out with the help of the Enhancement Tab.

• Right Click on Sound icon from taksbar
    • Click on Playback device
    • Select Speaker
    • Click on Properties
    • Go to Enhancement Tab
    • Checked the "Disable all enhancements"

Thats it!!!!

I have gone through the instruction that you have asked me to do. After performing the same the issue of mine got resolved but started getting new problem. I have lost the base from the system. When i play the song the base is not coming out with the help of the same. So if you can then please help me with this also.

If you not getting the base then i think this is something related to with the sound driver which might be not working with the same. To work with the issue i will first advise you to uninstall the sound driver from the system and after that install it again to see whether it is working with the base of the system or not.

It can be also possible that the device of your might got corrupted with the virus and that is why getting the issue with the same. I will suggest you to install Antivirus program program into the system of yours and after that update the same with the latest virus database definition and run the full system scan for the same.

I have tried that also but nothing is working with the issue of mine. I have installed the latest driver for the Sound card. Also i have run the full system with the antivirus program but that is also not working for me. I am still getting the sound up and down issue with the device of mine. Is there any thing that can help me.

If all the above replies is not working for you then i think that this issue can be only resolved with the help of the Toshiba Tech support team only. Just contact the Toshiba Tech support and engineer of the same will help you to resolve the issue. Also let us know about the solution which is working for the issue of yours.