Thread: Nokia N97 vs China N97

Nokia N97 vs China N97

I am in search of handset which should be from the well known company. what company and what handset to go for ? i am looking for the phone with advance functionality and should support all the web enabled function as e-mail and social networking sites. i want to know is there any option available in the china mobile which can be tried? i am hearing lots about a china n97 which is similar to nokia n97. i want to know the features and the difference between both. which can be more suitable to my requirement?
    Last edited by Taizeen; 06-09-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Re: Nokia N97 vs China N97

There are many company providing handset with all features required. Many well known company can be Nokia, Motorola, Samsung etc nokia had handset n97 which has advance and all features needed. nokia provide advance handset n97 which also be provided by china n97. NOKIA, as the most popular brand cell phones, though Apple iPhone has brought a revolution storms in Mobile Phones, is still the mainstream of the market because it meets different groups of people. Meanwhile, china mobile phone is known worldwide and branded cell phones is the main part of china phones. What attracted people to buy china phones mainly because it is cheap and their unit is a almost alike of the original ones, so far the popular NOKIA phone .

As you are looking for phone which can support web and multimedia nearly all companies provide you with the handset with all features as you are also looking for other option in china mobile which are well in news now. china n97 is the Fake N97 MINI is just now starting to appear on the market is one of the handset launch with features as full "QWERTY KEYPAD" Fake(china) N97 mini has 2.6inch WQVGA Flat Touch Screen. China n97 have accessories –one phone, one adapter, two batteries , one USB cable.

As you are considering china as a option you can get many phones in china with the features required, one of the option can be china n97 which similar to the original nokia n97. nokia n97 have features like

i.The sleek New Nokia N97 mini integrates the web into your life and seamlessly connects you to your friends and favourite online services. Choose from thousands of applications, games, themes and more from the Ovi Store.
    ii. Personalize your home screen with widgets that bring live feeds from social networks, news agencies, and weather services.
    China n97 have features like
    i. it’s very good functions on Fake mobile phones. Built-in more than 10 countries language, and support to input in multi-language.

the basic difference between the two phones can be that comparing with other classic design mini phone, the Fake N97 MINI has done well to get hold of a full QWERTY KEYPAD, and it’s much smaller than official one. While official N97 MINI gets rid of Navigation key, the replica one still leave it. Let’s compare it with iPhone which can make you a more intuitive feeling, while this Fake N97 mini has 2.6inch WQVGA Flat Touch Screen. china n97 phone doesn’t have Symbian system, however it’s very good functions on Fake mobile phones. Built-in more than 10 countries language, and support to input in multi-language. Except for DUAL CAMERAS, it supports JAVA2.0 extended, MSN and QQ2008, compared with the problem that MTK system’s weakness in its expansion, JAVA2.0 allow users to add customization features. Besides, the phone has 256M internal memory, max extended to 4GB TF card, which can mostly satisfy users’ requirement. you can go for either of them the main factor here is budget.
    Last edited by Regina; 06-09-2010 at 08:55 AM.