Thread: Acer Aspire 6920g freezing issue

Acer Aspire 6920g freezing issue

I am using an Acer Aspire 6920g and facing the freezing problem on this laptop. I have scanned this laptop and trying to find out some virus which might be making my laptop working slow. Anyway, At least my laptop is not infected by any virus, So please help me to increase the performance of my laptop. Can you guys help me know that how my laptop gets freezed.

Re: Acer Aspire 6920g freezing issue

To get the Freez-problem under control, should the install what was on it. Even with its drivers. No matter how old they are. And that's what Acer is doing fine even with the book shipment. And then will notice the unlikely and Freezes therefore also take nothing against it. Perhaps the Yes the error of you including the installed operating system used Drivers? What operating system are using for the moment? Please specify to the system. Driver versions are also useful.

Sounds like a heat problem. If the laptop very hot? Could also be that the i5 Core for this 1 GB card is simply too weak. For this, a four-core processor would probably be better suited. What hardware and software, the desktop PC, where it "works fine"? See if software or services running in the background while you play. Turn off everything that does not necessarily need to be.

It could be a virus or spyware, but it could also be something running at the start, that the resources damaged or confiscated.
    1. Go to Start, type msconfig and click 'Enter then click on' Start Up 'tab.
    2. Select Disable All ", click on 'Apply' and 'OK'
    3. Start the laptop and see if the freezing problem away.
    4. If so, go back to msconfig / start up and tick off the first element, Apply and OK, then restart.
    5. Repeat this until the freeze hit again and you will have identified the problem.