Thread: Wifi Missing on Sattelite l500

Wifi Missing on Sattelite l500

I am using currently Toshiba satellite l500 actually in that the wireless device that usually shows up under network is now missing. And in that only the local area connection that is ethernet lan is there but there lan is still works though. Can anybody help me out on this this topic? Actually I tried looking for drivers but I am not able to find them. In this under the hardware I only see on thing under modem which is the lan. No wireless. So waht to do regarding this please suggest me.

Re: Wifi Missing on Sattelite l500

I am also facing this problem. Actually when I searched a lot on this then I come to know so many of Toshiba customers. And then I come to know so many people facing it. I don't know what these Toshiba people are doing same problem was happening in HP but they have sort it within a day.

Hey don't say like it because there is an issue of only missing some patch file which you can easily get from the Toshiba website. And this update can fix your issue. Just go the site and then download it.
    Realtek Wireless LAN Driver for Windows 7 (32/64)
    It will surely sort your problem.

If you are using Toshiba Satellite L500D-00F (PSLT0C-00F002). And you are using windows 7 Home Premium . Here I just want to know that is it 32- or 64-bit? Actually there was a new wireless driver released for the adapter. It can't hurt try it.
    Realtek Wireless Network Driver for Windows 7 32bit/Windows 7 64bit, 2007.1.1002.2009, 5/13/2010
    TC00241700C_Realtek_Wireless_Lan_2007.1.1002.2009.exe
    And then download it it will fix your remaining patch file and fix your issue also.

I was facing the same problem but when I have seen your reply I thought that it will surely work in my case. But this time also hard luck. It doesn't work in this. That missing file install in my pc and then I have reboot it but my problem remain there. can anyone else who can solve this issue?

You have make a right step but after installing the driver try to umping through these hoops. In that first one is remove your battery and AC adapter and switch off the power for half a minute. and the second one is that press the power button to switch on the computer. And after that press F2 key when Toshiba logo appeared and then press e9 to restore the BIOS default setting in last press F10 and then select yes. And after tha restart your pc. It will fix your problem.

I have tried whatever you have told I have did the same thing and after doing all things in last I have reboot it. And then I saw that my problem get fixed. Actually before it I have tried other solutions also but they are ineffective in my case. I just want thank you one more time.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"