Thread: Acer Aspire 5920G Blank Screen

Acer Aspire 5920G Blank Screen

I was using an Acer Aspire 5920G laptop and suddenly something have got serious with this laptop as it is not showing anything even when i am starting this laptop. Actually when i am pushing the power button then the screen of this laptop shows no external video output signal. Then when i power it off then it gets off immediately.

Re: Acer Aspire 5920G Blank Screen

The update you get at Acer . The BIOS version appears on first boot, un indirectly after switching (Pause button to press record , Then Enter). Safe mode should work with you (when booting F8 key and select). Possibly. you need not perform a Vista installation if the BIOS flashing works. Otherwise, you still have the option to repair install to restore the system.

Have a relatively new Lenovo and there, exactly the same problem after installing the XP SP3 was inadvertently interrupted. Then I came briefly into the BIOS to look to the only time there - changes, then black screen when you turn on any. Then have first tested the tip 1st Turn Off the ; 2 Battery out - and plug out; 3rd Power button for 10 seconds happen - of course not. 4th Network connected to the lapi and on and oh miracle, at least I came back to the Lenovo recovery and now trying System Restore.

This can be done but need not be a hardware failure. Attempts at this, once noted that:
    - Boot in Safe Mode
    - Booting from a bootable CD (Am allerallerbesten something like Knoppix or Bart's PE Builder)
    If you appear there a decent picture on the monitor (which I hope for you) is ever the monitor is not defective. Then you can continue watching, disk check, RAM testing, power supply testing. Is this all remains in order probably only the trials of a new installation. (From a repair of XP, I personally think not much)
    Good luck!