Thread: Satellite L305 S5944 will not hold wifi signal

Satellite L305 S5944 will not hold wifi signal

I have purchased the latest one laptop . Since then it has been dropping the wifi connection and signals. Now that I am running with the better access to the internet and I have been reading the chat rooms and am just searching for the same and it may be my system is just dropping entire action. It commonly happens after few minutes, two to thirty, lasting for seconds and then after comes back in the on status . At the time of these activities, I lost the wifi signal. It just seems to move into sleep.

Probably , while the system is functioning , I will touch a key to change the page, function or some other type of configurations and the computer internet will stop.

Re: Satellite L305 S5944 will not hold wifi signal

Hi guys ! I am running with the same issue with the same workaround. I have defraged,the computer said did not required to be accomplished, decrapified, wiped out the registry with the help of couple of online products, uninstalled the unnecessary programs suggested with this machine, I have tried to disable the Aero and disabled the searches, ran skybot, avast antivirus and vista defender and firewall are still in the activated condition . All of the windows updates have been installed .

The wireless system administrator stating that his system is going in the fine way , what else would you expect him to say. Yet, when I am cut off the signal, boats another to me are still connected.

All that is well except the registry cleaners. You have to be very careful with the same . For considering whether the problem that you are suffering with this is caused by one or more system files which are used by the Windows Vista, launch the System File Checker utility. The System File Checker utility scans system files and replaces the invalid versions of the system files with the help of absolute versions .

Yeah ! You can go for the System File Checker tool, just go through the steps suggested below :

1- Click onto the Start menu and then after open up the command in the Start Search box.
    2- Make a right-click onto the command within the Programs list, and then after click "Run as administrator".
    3- From the command prompt, the below suggested line and then press ENTER: sfc /scannow

When the scan would be finished , test to find out whether the problem that you are suffering with is resolved. If the problems that you are suffering is not resolved, go through the procedure which is explained in the "The System Restore tool" field .