Thread: problem with Acer Aspire 7736z

problem with Acer Aspire 7736z

I have bought this Acer Aspire 7736z just before some time and it has started showing me problems. Actually while typing something on a webpage, the page moves back to the previous page. Now the problem is that when i come back to last page by pressing the forward then there is no text typed by me. Can anybody get me rid of this?

Re: problem with Acer Aspire 7736z

I would like to ask you that which browser you have installed on your laptop. As it could be the problem with the browser itself which is taking you to the back page all the time. You should try reinstalling the browser on your system and then check that it works or not. Is it happening only on few webpages or it happens with all the webpages?

I'm opening my homepage in Facebook and I able to make out posts from my friends. If I opt for the 'comment' link then the text box displays to reply to their posting. When I begin typing in the box I find a only some seconds then the browser goes to the 'back' when I'm still typing and loads the previous page. This works fine in IE and Firefox.

There could be some kind of virus which might have infected your google chrome browser. I suggest you to uninstall whole copy of the browser from your laptop and then scan your whole system by using any reputed anti virus software and then you may reinstall the same browser but make sure that executable of browser is also scanned as if the browser's exe file have got infected then you have to download the new browser exe file.

I guess the problem could be with the CTRL button as well because when you press the CTRL+backspace then your browser takes you to the back page which you have recently viewed. I have seen this kind of problem on my laptop and it was the same issue which then suddenly changed to opening the new tabs. Then i realized then i just pressed the "t" while typing and it took me to the new tab.