Thread: A210 PSAFGC BIos and driver upgrades confusion

A210 PSAFGC BIos and driver upgrades confusion

As I am unable to find any explanation regarding the A210 PSAFGC on any Toshiba page I am at a loss as to what are the drivers and the BIOS that I can go with them to perform the upgradation . I intend to downgrade with the Windows XP Pro from Windows Vista but first need to just resolve and available any BIOS and drivers that I will need in this case but since I am unable to find any type of reference with the PSAFGC model that I am stymied. Can someone have any type of suggestions regarding the same ?

Re: A210 PSAFGC BIos and driver upgrades confusion

Don't perform anything. I am running with the issues with my system (same make A210) where the display would move into the black and it is getting freezes up. Any and all suggested you had would be cleaned out and if you had not saved the same before . Toshiba's solution was a BIOS update that was supposed to 'fix' the solution. After trying to perform the updation of the BIOS and the machine is now a door stop.

I am sure that it is a significant event when it occurs , but the several times it happens is statistically insignificant so I would not commonly suggest that users not to go for the BIOS update which solves the issue that they are suffering with the same. On the other hand, if one is not suffering with any issues or in need of any feature enhancements provided by the BIOS update then there as commonly no requirement for the update.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

I tried to search a lot on the web and got the same thing happened probably with the Toshiba's updates (just google 'toshiba update moved in the incorrect way ') especially the BIOS configuration . It will cost me with the $450 to get this resolved, more than what the laptop is worth currently (or section of the cost of what my latest laptop will be). They states that they have a disclaimer for the BIOS update, although they states that to commit the updates of the BIOS to resolve the issue , so its either live with the issue or risk damaging your system.